2020 Summer Divisional Tuition Fee & Refund Schedules
To limit the spread of COVID-19, courses that start in May (F and Y summer courses) will be delivered remotely.
A final determination of the delivery mode for summer courses that start in July will be made by June 13.
This change will allow you to continue your studies while keeping our communities healthy by continuing to practice social distancing.
To make it easier for you to plan, the University has created a central directory
where you can find information on the summer session classes from all Faculties and divisions.
For summer session courses that begin in May (F and Y courses), there will be no changes to tuition fees. All academic programs will continue through alternative delivery modes and students will receive academic credit for their courses.
In some cases, ancillary fees (e.g. lab material fees) may be reduced or eliminated. The University is currently reviewing fees and will waive those for services or materials that will not be part of summer course offerings. If you have questions about the ancillary fees on your 2020 summer session ACORN invoice, please contact your divisional registrar.
We encourage undergraduate students who are facing financial hardship to contact their college or divisional registrar to apply for emergency bursaries, and graduate students to contact the School of Graduate Studies for support.
For students from cohorts not explicitly referred to in the fee tables and for information regarding tuition fees in future years, please refer to the University's Tuition Fee Level Commitment for Continuing Students.
All fees are subject to approval by the Governing Council. If fees change we will bill or refund according to the standard procedures. You are expected to monitor your account on ACORN.
Information to consider as you review your divisional fee schedule:
1. STUDENT SOCIETY REBATES: Some student society fees are refundable upon student request. These rebates are issued by the society that levies the fee within limited time periods. Check the Student Society Fee Rebate: questions should be directed to the appropriate student society. Check your invoice on ACORN if you are not certain which student society fees you have been assessed.
2. STUDENTS WHO ARE NOT A CANADIAN CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT pay the international student fee unless exempt in one of the 'Status in Canada' Exemptions categories.
Tuition fee schedules for 2019-20 can be found on the website of the Provost at, http://www.planningandbudget.utoronto.ca/Tuition_and_Ancillary_Fees_Cover/tuition.htm
- Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering
- Arts and Science, Faculty of - Undergraduate
- Architecture, Landscape and Design, John H. Daniels Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Graduate Studies, School of - All graduate programs
- Information, Faculty of
- Kinesiology and Physical Education, Faculty of – Undergraduate
- Medicine, Faculty of - Undergraduate
- Music, Faculty of - Undergraduate
- Nursing, Faculty of
- Pharmacy, Faculty of - Undergraduate
- Toronto School of Theology
- Transitional Year Program
- University of Toronto Mississauga - Undergraduate
- University of Toronto Scarborough – Undergraduate
- Woodsworth College - UndergraduateCertificate Programs